FT / FS: as new Kanile'a Concert K1 Gloss for KoAloha KSM-T2 (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanya

Reaction score
FT / FS: as new Kanile'a Concert K1 Gloss for KoAloha KSM-T2 or for a soprano (EU)

Hi there,

I would like to trade my Kanile'a Concert K1 Gloss which is as good as new for a KoAloha KSM-T2 or for another high quality soprano.

My instrument was purchased in March 2016 at www.gute-ukulele.de (Andreas David) and is in an excellent condition. It has only been played in our living room which is permanently humidity-controlled. I'd preferably like to trade with somebody in the EU in order to avoid custom duty.

If there is anybody around who would prefer to buy my K1 Gloss, I'd be open for realistic price offers which would allow me to afford the purchase of a KoAloha KSM-T2 or of a very good soprano instead of trading my instrument.

Here are some photos of my Kanile'a (taken by Andreas David):

Best regards
Kanya

Last edited:
Good luck with the trade or sale! I can attest to the beautiful sound of this model. That is some nice dark Koa on yours.

I would be tempted by this!
have you seen item 132058749727 on eBay UK?
Listing is ending very soon!

I am in no way affiliated to this sale.

I would be tempted by this!
have you seen item 132058749727 on eBay UK?
Listing is ending very soon!

I am in no way affiliated to this sale.

Thank you very much for mentioning this sale! I however couldn't find the item number when I discovered your posting some minutes ago only, but I'm also not in the financial position to afford another instrument before trading or selling my Kanile'a.

Hi there,

I've just tried to change the thread title in order to add another trade option, but as this change does not appear in the marketplace title, I'd like to add this here:

I would also be very happy to trade my K1 for a high quality soprano, so please feel free to make offers.

Best regards
Kanya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom