More praise for classy MGM

Tanizaki

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a post about MGM's classy customer service. He corresponded with me off-and-on over the course of about six weeks discussing a new solid wood tenor within my price range. I finally settled on a Honu koa with passive pickup, of which I'll post a review later. (yes, it's beautiful)

The incident that really impressed me was the shipping. When I made the purchase on eBay, PayPal was acting wonky and processed the purchase as an eCheck instead of an instant debit from my bank account. Mike wrote that he's ship as soon as the eCheck cleared. I replied that I was anxious for shipment ASAP, and I offered to provide a credit card to guaranty the eCheck in the event of any issues with it. In reply, Mike didn't ask for the credit card number; he just shipped right away. (in the end, there were no issues with the eCheck clearing)

I really appreciate that he had that trust in me as a customer. It meant a great deal. This was not my first MGM purchase, and an experience like this ensures that it won't be my last.

:music:

stories like this always make me wish that I was an
MGM customer. Come on MGM, when will we see the ohana solid pineapple up for sale? Ummm... Of course take your time with your better half first.:D

I'll second that.

I just got a nice one from Mike and he called me up and was real helpful.

Add to it that the uke is amazing and he threw in some nice goodies....SHWING!!!!!

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!! :shaka:

how many times I gotta say it? I love me some MGM!!

I love me sum Deach and MGM! although Deach's services are a little different :p

No Joke!

no offense Deach

I have never been serviced by Deach.

neither have most lol. once in a while people get lucky.

deach: what kind of job do you do that enables you to be able gift all of these nice ukes to many on uu?

Nobody's supposed to ask Deach about his job. We just accept the fact that it's probably not kosher. ;)

neither have most lol. once in a while people get lucky.

deach: what kind of job do you do that enables you to be able gift all of these nice ukes to many on uu?

i'm an exotic dancer.

he could buy quite a few ukes for the community. ;)
then, maybe he would be able to help me out with getting that koaloha soprano that i have my eye on:) (that was too expensive) :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom