Kala KA-SMHB All solid Mahogany Baritone

Osprey

Reaction score
I have been thinking about branching out into Baritones for sometime. My local music store just put on display a Kala all solid mahogany baritone. It is reasonably priced. It maybe the one that makes me take the jump. Anyone have any experience with this model?

I think I've played one in a store but no real experience. However baritones are loads of
Fun and kala is usually a great value at any given price point. I bet you won't regret it.

This is a great value, mine has a lovely deep rich voice.
I don't play enough baritone to justify spending more, and honestly mine sounds as good as any I have played.

I have a cedar topped Kala baritone and it is top notch! It punches WAY above its price point.

You mention it is at a local music store. Have you played it? I would give it a try and see what your head, heart and gut tell you.

I have a cedar topped Kala baritone and it is top notch! It punches WAY above its price point.

You mention it is at a local music store. Have you played it? I would give it a try and see what your head, heart and gut tell you.

I did not get a chance to play it as I was pushed for time. I plan to go back and spend some quality time with it in the next day or so.

Top Bottom