Ukulele Mike Appreciation Thread

JackLuis

Reaction score
I was looking for a song for the seasons and wanted a video to watch after I found the chord sheet. Came across a Ukulele Mike video of it and wondered why I don't watch him anymore. I used to watch him when I was first starting but got out of the habit because they were too advanced for my skill level at that time. I had trouble shifting chords, strumming and singing out loud at the same time.

Now after almost two years or so I've gained enough skills to be able to keep up with him, as long as it isn't too quick or advanced. I suppose people with more nimble fingers, or more persistence might make faster progress.

Check this out for some Campfire songs to play next Summer, if you learn this play list you'll be ready.

I'm only 3 months into my ukulele life and there really is a ton of resources on You Tube. Ukulele Mike, The Ukulele Techer, Tenthumbs and Cynthia Lin are the best I've come across but I'm sure there are loads more.

Singing is more important strumming to me. Ukulele Mike and Cynthia Lin are good singers too. They are the best teachers to me.

Top Bottom