Barron River Soprano

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Beautiful custom soprano from Barron River ukuleles in Australia made from Master Grade Tasmanian Blackwood and Tasmanian Huon Pine it has a K&k pickup and is one the the most beautiful sounding and looking soprano's around very loud and with lots of sustain. It is in as new condition
Cost me over $2000 Aust sell for $1500 Aust plus shipping anywhere in the world

here is a video of it - https://youtu.be/uPb5OaK8arQ

11936494_390136911181054_4048649410476685037_o.jpg11942075_390136894514389_7688377772319182146_o.jpg11953177_390137011181044_3734406654887937635_n.jpg

:O
Beauty! Best of luck with your sale, you're going to make one happy buyer!

That's a great price for a quality instrument built by Allen McFarlan and she is gorgeous. What a wood set!

I want to give a plug for Barron River ukes. I was lucky enough to snag one third hand here on the marketplace. The ukulele is stunning in every way. Visually a sight to behold, it's lightweight, and the playability is so easy. But what is most startling is when I play it the tone just resonates with celestial overtones. I could feel the music vibrating in my body as I play. I have several Ukes and enjoy each one for different reasons. Mostly my cheaper Uke's are used for jamming with other people. But when I want to be by myself and make beautiful music, the Barron River is the one to choose. I haven't listed her on my profile because she feels like my private uke I don't want to share with anyone else. This is my first time to share on the forum about it.

I had originally thought to get a custom Uke made by a Luthier I know. I fell in love with a tenor that he made but I wanted a concert size and it didn't work out. At that point I felt in my bones that a Barron River would satisfy. I looked at Allen's web site and thought his work was stunning. I kept an eye out here in the marketplace and when "the one" became available I jumped on it. Now I don't even think about getting a custom.

If you like what you hear on the sound sample, you will love what you feel from it. It's hard to spend so much money on an instrument you can't actually try out ahead of time. So I just wanted to give an endorsement for this amazing luthier. And the price is more than fair for such a stunning ukulele. Good luck with the sale. Someone will be really happy.

Whew, and I'm glad I don't have to pull the trigger :) I got mine.

Hi great plug i have owned most of the top brand custom ukes from all over the world and have sold most of them and replaced them with barron river ukes i totally agree with your words they are stunning in looks, playability and tone

That backside is absolutely amazing.

Top Bottom