FS -- PONO MHT with LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup

singlefin

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm selling my Pono MHT (Mahogany Tenor with satin finish) with LR Baggs 5.0 pickup (installed). It just doesn't get played much anymore. The uke is in excellent condition overall, no scratches/dings and currently strung with Worth Brown High G. The uke's only small fault is that the bottom of the heel is slightly off center (perhaps by about 1/4") and doesn't lineup exactly with the centerline on the back. This is purely and the only cosmetic issue, uke plays just fine.

I will include the black cloth hard case as part of the deal to help protect the uke during shipping.

Price is $350 shipped worldwide plus paypal fees. Shipping will be from Taiwan via EMS with tracking.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0634.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Ok, I've decided to take a deeper loss selling this uke. New price is $350 shipped worldwide plus paypal fees. Cost of a new LR Baggs pick up is already more than 40% of the uke and you can own a pretty good all Mahogany uke for quite a bargain. Granted it has a cosmetic defect it doesn't affect sound quality.

Hi Singlefin,

Is this a 2nd from Pono? Did you get it from a dealer set up?

And can you give a sound sample?

Thanks.

Yes it was a 2nd from Pono, but bought from another player not from factory or dealer.
I will try to make a sound sample over the next couple days, thanks.

Top Bottom