WTB Donmo Resonator Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would depend on condition. Do you have photos to share? You can PM and I will provide my personal email. Thanks.

I am sorry, mine is a concert scale. I was not aware Don made the Galvo in a tenor scale.

Last edited:
No problem, Sir. I appreciate you taking time to reply. May I ask why you are considering selling your concert model?

I have another resonator ukulele, as well as an exceedingly rare 1929 DoBro Claro walnut bodied resonator mandolin that I have strung to ukulele tuning. There were not many on Don's reso ukes that made it to the USA. Finding someone else who knows about them and has an interest in having one gives me an opportunity to share it with someone who will appreciate getting what they want. I have been blessed with an extensive collection of instruments, and rehoming some of them is part of the experience.

Very commendable. I would love to see photos and learn more about your concert. Perhaps as an alternative or just simply in addition to the tenor I'm looking for.
Thanks!

I have a very nice Donmo that I would sell. It is a concert scale. I too, am not sure about a tenor being made by Donmo.

By chance Gerald passes on your's Norske send me the details of your Don Mo.

Don makes concerts, tenors and baritones but only to order. Contact him, his prices are reasonable.

Thank you, Mr Thompson for the beautiful Donmo concert.........an incredible ukulele. I hope you enjoy your new Ono concert and Cocobolo soprano.........I think you'll be pleased. David and Kevin build exquisite instruments and these are no exception. This thread is now closed. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom