NUD - Moore Bettah -

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
While I was on the Big Island last week, I took a chance and emailed Chuck Moore at Moore Bettah Ukuleles. I asked if he had anything available for immediate delivery. He answered that he had a few that were almost ready and that I could drop in and take a look at them.

This is the one that I selected. He has finished the building process and has packaged it for shipment to me. I hope to have it by Monday.

DSC_0026.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0028.jpgDSC_0029.jpgDSC_0031.jpg

More photos. Many thanks to Chuck and his lovely wife, Bonnie. Even if I wasn't shopping for a new uke, the visit to their home and shops was worth the trip.

DSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0034.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_0036.jpg

Moore Bettah ukuleles never fail to stun me. That one's no exception. Congrats!

Another beautiful Chuck Moore creation. Congratulations. It is truly written, " Timing is everything."

Wow! What a great way to remember that trip. Beautiful ukulele, and I hope that you enjoy it for many years to come.

Congrats I saw this uke with CJ(Tigeralum2001) last week at Chuck's too, super nice!! the black and white Ebony one is unreal and should be on The Ukulele Site soon....:) got to keep the inlay super secret...:)

I finally went to visit Chuck and was so happy to see Bonnie and his home his doggie Koa and the 2 chickens that get to hang there too...what a treat..:)
have fun with your new MBU.....

That Moore Bettah is more better.

Love the wood on that.

Congratulations John! That's a beautiful MBU tenor.

What wood is that ? All Koa ?

The sides look a bit like Rosewood and the rest like a mix of koa and milo :)

Beautiful Red Hibiscus! :)

just lovely.

Congrats I saw this uke with CJ(Tigeralum2001) last week at Chuck's too, super nice!! the black and white Ebony one is unreal and should be on The Ukulele Site soon....:) got to keep the inlay super secret...:)

I finally went to visit Chuck and was so happy to see Bonnie and his home his doggie Koa and the 2 chickens that get to hang there too...what a treat..:)
have fun with your new MBU.....

The ebony one will make someone very happy. My inlay is a bit conservative.

Beautiful ukulele. Congratulations. Hope you can post a YouTube link or similar so we can hear what it sounds like.

Wow! that is absolutely stunning! love the sapwood, love the hibiscus inlays, and love the way he subtly accented the colors of the flowers with the purfling. What a beauty!

If it never arrives at your house, it's because I have stalked your postman and intercepted it!!! :drool:

Top Bottom