They're back?

Django

Reaction score
Martin's web site doesn't show them, but I see that 3 web sites are advertising new, Martin 3K Sopranos for 2017. Musician's Friend, Guitar Center and one that I never heard of have them listed. I called Guitar Center and they said that they are not "new old stock" and that they would have them available on January 24, 2017. Maybe it's a mistake, but for 3 to make the same mistake seems unlikely.

Last edited:
They may well be a run of customs. Musicians Friend and Guitar Center are the same company.

Scooter

Martin's web site doesn't show them, but I see that 3 web sites are advertising new, Martin 3K Sopranos for 2017. Musician's Friend, Guitar Center and one that I never heard of have them listed. I called Guitar Center and they said that they are not "new old stock" and that they would have them available on January 24, 2017. Maybe it's a mistake, but for 3 to make the same mistake seems unlikely.

That's the Centennial model. There were NO "regular" Style 3's in their NAMM display. Limited run, has the kite head stock.

Aren't the Centennial models mahogany? The Style 3's listed on Guitar Center are koa.

Last edited:
that would be cool, but for a little less, you could have the vintage one in the Marketplace...

Top Bottom