FS 2012 Collings UT2 all Mahogany Ukulele

CW5

Reaction score
I'm selling my 2012 Collings UT2 all Mahogany Ukulele in excellent condition. There is a mark on the top near the bridge that is barely visible that I have tried to capture in the attached photo but you still can't see it and I wanted to make sure that I said something.

It has a solid Mahogany top, back and side wood, and comes standard with the Collings trademark haircut peghead shape. Also, this UT2 has a nicely figured Mahogany in high gloss finished with tortoise body binding. As for tone, it is warm and full of delicate mahogany richness. Like all Collings instruments, it is extremely will balanced. It plays like a dream too! Comes with the original hard shell case.

Now asking $1,450.00 was $1,590.00 plus shipping and insurance.
No Trades.

Attachments

• 2012 Colling body front Ukulele .jpg
    2012 Colling body front Ukulele .jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 2012 Collings Back Ukuele.jpg
    2012 Collings Back Ukuele.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 2012 Collings neck back Ukuele.jpg
    2012 Collings neck back Ukuele.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 2012 Collings Headstock Ukuele.jpg
    2012 Collings Headstock Ukuele.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 2012 Collings Case Ukuele.jpg
    2012 Collings Case Ukuele.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Very nice. I see that Collings have stopped making ukes. Seems that the effort to make ukuleles is as much as a guitar for half the price. Bottom line is these instruments will only increase in price as inventories dry up. Luck luck with the sale

Very nice. I see that Collings have stopped making ukes. Seems that the effort to make ukuleles is as much as a guitar for half the price. Bottom line is these instruments will only increase in price as inventories dry up. Luck luck with the sale

Thanks for the nice comments. I agree with you the price of used Collings ukuleles are only going to go up in value since they stopped making them. I even called Collings and talked with them about this issue. I was told that they moved all their people that were working on ukuleles over to their guitar production because of the demand for their Waterloo guitars.

I recall Collings on an interview discuss that making a uke was more out of passion for him than to actual make money. He implied it wasn't very viable business wise.

That's a very tempting price for that beautiful instrument. A Collings rep once said to me "isn't it worth it to have something so fine". The instrument was a guitar and the answer was yes.

Top Bottom