The Uke I want to be!!!!

freedive135

Reaction score
Bridget Marquardt from the "Girls Next Door" was on Hawaii for her new show "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches".

The girl that was taking her around gave a her a Uke and boy would I like to be held the way that Uke was!!!!!!

Lmfaooooo@!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH, Mainland blond bimbos not my type. I prefer a local island girl. Bet she can't catch, clean, and cook her own fish like my wife can, and do it while lookin' fine. My wife plays slack key guitar and dances Hula too. :love: :shaka:

ARGH, Mainland blond bimbos not my type. I prefer a local island girl. Bet she can't catch, clean, and cook her own fish like my wife can, and do it while lookin' fine. My wife plays slack key guitar and dances Hula too. :love: :shaka:

Video / Pics or it didnt happen :D

Video / Pics or it didnt happen :D

Seriously, some things are very sacred- images of my wife being one very special and sacred thing to me which I don't share with but the closest friends and family, and only with her approval. She is a very special gal who has stuck with me through the most stormiest of times for over 29 years, she is my precious gem. Besides she'll kick my @$$ if I post another picture of her online.

Had to Google her because I'd never heard of her or the show (I dont' watch a lot of TV, so these references whizz past me). Hmmm. Looks like a Pamela Anderson wannabe. Not my type: too much Barbie.

I'm more of the Anoushka Shankar type, myself. Well, that is aside from my wife, assuming, say my wife got fed up with my ukulele practice and kicked me out of the house and some gorgeous, musically talented, intelligent woman 30 years younger than I would want to take in an aging, white guy with lower back problems, sagging abs and a fixation on ukuleles.

But if quantum theory is correct, it COULD happen, right?

"Boys are icky....throw coconuts at them"

Top Bottom