PDA

View Full Version : moving warehouses.. look for odds and ends to appear

MGM
04-23-2009, 06:25 PM
I am moving to a new warehouse about two minutes away from Kanileas factory and need to rid myself of all kinds of excess stuff around lots of cases wierd one of kinds and just plain stuff taking up space to be gotten rid of. , Now how could I do that???

cpatch
04-23-2009, 06:54 PM
I'll send you my address!

smgold101
04-23-2009, 07:06 PM
You could have contests up the Wazoo!

Bluke
04-23-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm still looking for a case for a long neck concert. I've never seen one. Must be 25.5" inside. Got one, Mike?

cpatch
04-23-2009, 07:46 PM
You could have contests up the Wazoo!
That sounds painful.

paw123los
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Now how could I do that???

You could for example give them away :D maybe as a price for some kind of UU contest :)

Wagster
04-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Now how could I do that???

Give the stuff to Deach! He can get rid of ANYTHING!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

bbycrts
04-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Awww...shoot. Okay, I hear the plea in your voice. You can go ahead and send it all to me. I'll even pay the freight. Just because you're a great guy who has done more to feed my UAS than anybody else on this planet...

MGM
04-23-2009, 08:47 PM
okay one thing i ned to get out is tons of old gigbags siunce i never sold ukes in them in many sizes I have about three or four boxfuls Yours for the postage cost...best to be a school or club who could use them. Not the best heavy padded ones sbut all kinds mixed up

MGM
04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
oh yeah and one large flat rate box full of odd strings from all brands just taking up space....cost is the postage

Kaneohe til the end
04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
oh yeah and one large flat rate box full of odd strings from all brands just taking up space....cost is the postage

what about bringin it by when you come to the shop?

Kekani
04-23-2009, 09:53 PM
If you find that Kamaka Standard, remember who it belongs to.

BTW, how's the Kamaka Tenor coming along? I should pressure you like you pressure me. . .

Ahnko Honu
04-23-2009, 09:56 PM
I am moving to a new warehouse about two minutes away from Kanileas factory and need to rid myself of all kinds of excess stuff around lots of cases wierd one of kinds and just plain stuff taking up space to be gotten rid of. , Now how could I do that???

I could just come over and load up the back of my truck. :D Seriously, I'll buy a couple gig bags from you, and if you need someone to do the mailings I can handle that.

bt93
04-24-2009, 12:22 AM
ya, my uke doesnt have a case and i really need one, so i will buy one

UkeNinja
04-24-2009, 01:21 AM
A box of stringz sounds good... shipping cost to Japan... about $54??? :D

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-24-2009, 03:35 AM
^ same... hahaah its so much!

donate them to UU and uu can sell them at a low price... i dunno. cheap hardcase wud b nice ;)

bbycrts
04-24-2009, 05:18 AM

Hey! I'll take thos....wait a minute...is this a box full of GHS strings you take off the ukes when you upgrade them to Aquilas? Hmmm...

UKISOCIETY
04-24-2009, 05:26 AM
Hey! I'll take thos....wait a minute...is this a box full of GHS strings you take off the ukes when you upgrade them to Aquilas? Hmmm...

I'm thinking the same thing. LOL

gheepn
04-24-2009, 07:21 AM

My thoughts exactly, lol. Even if they are GHS you can still use them to floss your neighbors dog's teeth, but not your dog. :rotfl:

thejumpingflea
04-24-2009, 07:39 AM
okay one thing i ned to get out is tons of old gigbags siunce i never sold ukes in them in many sizes I have about three or four boxfuls Yours for the postage cost...best to be a school or club who could use them. Not the best heavy padded ones sbut all kinds mixed up

I'll take a box or a box of strings, or both!

I am starting to give lessons and the ability to have strings on hand to help people set up their ukes would be GREAT!

haolejohn
04-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Give the stuff to Deach! He can get rid of ANYTHING!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

True. Wagster where at in Georgia?

haolejohn
04-24-2009, 09:18 AM

PUPS (Panter Ukulele Players Society) could use these. PM sent. Twenty two third through fifth graders would love these for their sopranos.

MGM
04-24-2009, 10:25 AM
please use musicguymic@aol.com rather than PM aloha michael

Wagster
04-24-2009, 03:45 PM
True. Wagster where at in Georgia?

John, I'm just south of Thomaston near Butler. We need to get a uke jam out at my place one weekend. Would be a blast! I got a guitar player and a drummer that make regular visits out here to jam too (I Play bass with them).

:music:

Link
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Email sent buddy. Needing a good deal on 2 tenor cases. Really bad.