moving warehouses.. look for odds and ends to appear

MGM

Reaction score
I am moving to a new warehouse about two minutes away from Kanileas factory and need to rid myself of all kinds of excess stuff around lots of cases wierd one of kinds and just plain stuff taking up space to be gotten rid of. , Now how could I do that???

I'll send you my address!

You could have contests up the Wazoo!

I'm still looking for a case for a long neck concert. I've never seen one. Must be 25.5" inside. Got one, Mike?

Now how could I do that???

You could for example give them away :D maybe as a price for some kind of UU contest :)

Now how could I do that???

Give the stuff to Deach! He can get rid of ANYTHING!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Awww...shoot. Okay, I hear the plea in your voice. You can go ahead and send it all to me. I'll even pay the freight. Just because you're a great guy who has done more to feed my UAS than anybody else on this planet...

okay one thing i ned to get out is tons of old gigbags siunce i never sold ukes in them in many sizes I have about three or four boxfuls Yours for the postage cost...best to be a school or club who could use them. Not the best heavy padded ones sbut all kinds mixed up

oh yeah and one large flat rate box full of odd strings from all brands just taking up space....cost is the postage

oh yeah and one large flat rate box full of odd strings from all brands just taking up space....cost is the postage

what about bringin it by when you come to the shop?

I am moving to a new warehouse about two minutes away from Kanileas factory and need to rid myself of all kinds of excess stuff around lots of cases wierd one of kinds and just plain stuff taking up space to be gotten rid of. , Now how could I do that???

I could just come over and load up the back of my truck. :D Seriously, I'll buy a couple gig bags from you, and if you need someone to do the mailings I can handle that.

Last edited:
ya, my uke doesnt have a case and i really need one, so i will buy one

A box of stringz sounds good... shipping cost to Japan... about $54??? :D

Hey! I'll take thos....wait a minute...is this a box full of GHS strings you take off the ukes when you upgrade them to Aquilas? Hmmm...

Hey! I'll take thos....wait a minute...is this a box full of GHS strings you take off the ukes when you upgrade them to Aquilas? Hmmm...

My thoughts exactly, lol. Even if they are GHS you can still use them to floss your neighbors dog's teeth, but not your dog. :rotfl:

okay one thing i ned to get out is tons of old gigbags siunce i never sold ukes in them in many sizes I have about three or four boxfuls Yours for the postage cost...best to be a school or club who could use them. Not the best heavy padded ones sbut all kinds mixed up

I'll take a box or a box of strings, or both!

I am starting to give lessons and the ability to have strings on hand to help people set up their ukes would be GREAT!

Top Bottom