toy guitar

I thought we'd established that a ukulele isn't a guitar :p (Except mine, which definitely is.)

I thought we'd established that a ukulele isn't a guitar :p (Except mine, which definitely is.)

Very true, jollyboy. I think guitar is big ukulele. I don't use small guitar for ukulele. In this thread I have a great respect to the blues master Albert King.

The greatest advantage of my toy guitar is it's simpleness and playability. The concept is very similar to Macintosh to me. Macintosh has took over computer giant IBM. Many people still try to improve ukulele's playability here. Ukulele is such nice music instrument.

posted image

I was walking down to get the mail and I saw two guys busking with guitars. The first thing I thought was that those big old things looked so uncomfortable and awkward to play.

Last edited:
Some one said in this forum, that he thought his guitar a furniture, when he played. Well said. I love ukulele's simpleness and easiness. And I think ukulele wins against big furniture. I am teaching my friend. I always try to teach him simple and easiness. Easy song, easy key and easy arrangement. He never ask me to teach him a guitar. I really proud of this. Because I show him the advantage of ukulele.

Top Bottom