Ogden Utah - Salt Rock Coffee 5/9

Link

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure no one here is in Ut, much less near Ogden. But I just wanna throw this out there.. I will be performing (for the first time on Uke) at Salt rock Coffee on May 9th. It's a pretty big open mic in a really nice venue. Performing a song originally by the lady who hosts the open mic(figured it out by ear, yezzzz) I will definitely post videos on my YT channel, but if anyone happens to be in the area I'd love to meet ya.

link thats way sick im from salt lake city where is that place you are playing at im way down to go jam out and chill to some uke ?

Sweet!!! The place is at..

184 20th Street Ogden, UT 84404

I'm totally down to jam uke anytime!!!

And Bruddah Kekoa, thanks dude! Will do!

Searching

Hey, Link. I live 15 minutes south of salt lake. Like you, I have not found ANY other uke players around. I would like to find a regular place that people meet to jam but haven't found one yet. Do you know of any? Does anyone know of any regular jam sessions that happen in Utah? Thanks:D

Nope, not that I know of. I've found some old groups that no longer get together. Maybe we can start one up?

Wow, that was a quick response

Dude, I must say, I'm not your calibre. I want to be.... that is why I want to get with people so I can figure it all out but as it is now, I am mostly a strummer. I write a lot of music but I am not so good at picking. How did you learn? If you still want to jam with a nube like me, I'm game. Let me know. Thanks :D

Heck yeah, dude. If you learn anything about ukers from UU, let it be that we're generally the most open, friendly people you'd ever meet. Any skill level, even brand new, would be able to come jam.

I learned picking just by emulating alot of my fav songs. I'd be more than happy to show you, and help you out in any way possible. I know 2 more people that'd probably be interested, too. From the SLC area. This would be so awesome!

Not real active on the boards but I'm in Nephi.
I'm more a guitar guy, but love to play Uke.
Bought a Flea for my five year old and use it the most.
Just had to let you know Utahns are here and listening!

Stan

Top Bottom