2015 Bruce Wei Solid Spruce & Walnut HARP UKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
Hi,
For Sale is my 2015 Bruce Wei Solid Spruce & solid Walnut TENOR HARP UKE. I bought this new from Bruce and I am the original owner. Original price was $900.00!!

Here is an example of a current auction for a similar piece:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Wei-S...624537?hash=item2cc4f00219:g:KVkAAOSwdrhZmHEL

Comes with the custom made HARDSHELL case. Tuned CEAG and GCEA which really brings out those harp tones.

It has the smooth tuners that hold very well, and a flat fretboard (No Radius). This one has a nice volume and nice tone. A very nice and light feel to it and playability on the neck is smooth and easy.

VG condition with original case. Set-up is spot on, as is the intonation. It sounds great just as a straight tenor too! :cool:

No dings, no scratches...one tiny chip on the top of the nut that does not affect string placement or intonation at all.

Here is your chance to own a very nice sounding, unique instrument at a very nice price. Sorry, no returns...US Sale Only.

The only reason I'm selling is that I recently retired and need to downsize to a smaller house.

$545.00 shipped.

William
Bruce Wei Harp Uke2.JPG

Attachments

• Bruce Wei Harp Uke6.JPG
    Bruce Wei Harp Uke6.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Bruce Wei Harp Uke5.JPG
    Bruce Wei Harp Uke5.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 153
  • Bruce Wei Harp Uke7.JPG
    Bruce Wei Harp Uke7.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Bruce Wei Harp Uke1.JPG
    Bruce Wei Harp Uke1.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
This one looks, plays and sounds really nice folks!

Last edited:
Here is your chance to own a very nice sounding, unique instrument at a very nice price.

Last edited:
Tasty.... what a lovely instrument.

What a pity that I'm on the wrong side of the pond......

Try something different to add to your arsenal......

Last edited:
Original price was $900.00.

Price now lowered to $600.00 delivered.

Last edited:
Do you have a sound sample? How does one play the harp, open picking?

Sorry, I have no equipment to record a sound sample. I'm pretty low tech over here. The attached link is a sample performed on a Chinese made "Anuenue Ukulele" which is tuned the same as mine...top down, C E A G, high G C E A. I tuned mine this way due to this video, however if you search around you'll find people using all kinds of tunings. It's cool to experiment with the various tunings. I just like this guys' harp like tones in this video...I believe he is an UU member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LzDT9_0rcU

I'm expecting that mine is of similar quality as the Anuenue shown in the video...

Here is another style of play on an Anuenue Harp Ukulele.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDdMwpDrcI&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
This is a quality instrument for a nice price.

Last edited:
Gary...I'm guessing that you could handle any repercussions. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom