The UU site has been suspended

Fuzzbass

Reaction score
I get "This Account Has Been Suspended." when I'm trying to visit the UU site, anyone else getting this?

I got that for a short while, but it eventually came back.

I've been having problems with it's speed for a few days now, (on & off), so I think it may be something to do with maintenance, there had been issues with a pop up asking you to log in, which turned out to be a glitch with some files server side. :)

I got an email from Ryan (one of the UU Admins) that seemed to be a broadcast to everyone that had a UU+ account, i.e., those who signed up for the lessons part of UU, and in the email he clarified that the problems last week were with the hosting company, and that they have had issues and are looking to move UU to a new hosting provider, so it could be the previous problems, or a slight hiccup during the handoff from the old provider from the new with DNS and MX records, etc, which can take a full 48 hrs to globally propagate.

One way to check any site that is not responding or slow (503 errors, 403 and 404 errors) is with http://isup.me, its free and you just put in the site and they tell if they can see it or not or if its a problem with just your own connection.

I use it all the time.

I can also confirm the very slow response time, intermittently over the past 2 weeks.

Top Bottom