FS: Covered Bridge Western Red Cedar/Flamed Koa Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
This is a lovely Covered Bridge Concert, built with a beautiful Western Red Cedar top, stunning flamed koa body, maple bindings with BWB purfling, koa rosette, and koa faceplate for the headstock. The roomy fretboard (1 1/2), bridge and heel cap are rosewood. A bone nut and saddle complete the build. It's nicely finished with Tru-oil. The Stagg tweed case fits perfectly. Build date March, 2013.

I did not care for the strings that were on it and swapped them for Aquila Reds. Like the other Covered Bridge's I've played, it sounds great, and has excellent sustain. Some of the other Covered Bridge ukes I played had thicker necks. This one is right down the middle, not too thick and not too thin.

Covered Bridge makes wonderful instruments that makes the entry point for a true custom build a lot more affordable.

I took this uke on trade only because I figured it would be easy to re-home. $725 shipped CONUS. No trades. I've sold over 20 instruments here and FMM. Three day inspection.

PM or email me at eddiemonnier at me dot com.

Last edited:
Nice looking uke, Eddie! Good luck with the sale.

-Steve

Covered Bridge sure makes a dandy uke! Love my tenor. Someone is gonna be stoked to add this to their collection!

I've never had the pleasure of playing one of these, but their reputation for a quality build and beautiful sound is quite deserved based on others who own one. Eddie's offerings in the past have been exemplary and this will be a great addition to someone's stable.

I've never had the pleasure of playing one of these, but their reputation for a quality build and beautiful sound is quite deserved based on others who own one. Eddie's offerings in the past have been exemplary and this will be a great addition to someone's stable.

Go for it Lenny ... it is a Concert ... it will fit your hands and body!:D

This is encouragement from another VERY satisified Covered Bridge owner. Tenor, mahogany, light as a feather. Got it from another member here and it's all I ever play now.

Wonderful instrument.. and it's a custom uke without the build wait (usually months or even years), and at a below build price.

If my Risa sells before you sell this I'm all over it.

:)

-Jasonisin1

That is one beautiful looking Uke! Good luck.

Thanks, everybody. It sure is a handsome instrument and is still looking for its forever home. ;-)

Jason, fingers crossed your RISA sells!

Can't believe this is still here. Beautiful uke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom