Article on Beau Hannam

Thanks for posting.

The article with Beau is an enjoyable read. In the next week or so, there will be an announcement about the project with other luthiers that he mentions. ;-)

Booli: thanks for the link to the podcast. It was very interesting.
Eddie: in the podcast at minute 43, Beau talks about an Eddie who ordered a uke from him. Was that you he was referring to?

I saw the article and watched the podcast but I'm already a huge fan of Beau's, the custom Selmer style tenor uke he made for me with a scoop instead of a cutaway is gorgeous and according to Beau the fanciest uke he ever made for anyone. I'm extremely proud to own this beauty. It's in low G with wound G and C strings and D'addario black nylon E, A strings and sounds amazing. IMG_1675.jpgIMG_0232.jpgIMG_0369.jpg
I've included pics of Laurie Hannam holding the uke after completion and a pic of Jake playing my uke after his concert in Ridgefield CT.

I suppose the wait list just got longer:). I don't anything about the project, but seem to recall Eddie posting something about a uke of his from Hive, that was also made from "The Tree" -guess Hive did not keep all to himself.

Top Bottom