Case for Kiwaya KTS-4

willisoften

Reaction score
In the UK the selection of Ukulele cases is limited, if any one has one of the Kiwaya KTS Sopranos in a hard case that fits well can you post the details please. I was thinking of one of these but the dimensions seem a bit sloppy. Crossrock

HMS has an Oahu case that I use for my KTS-7. here is the link

http://www.theukulelesite.com/accessories/cases/crossrock-hardshell/oahu-case-abs-cream-choose-your-size.html

Stagg also makes a tweed case that works well, but the Oahu cases are perfect for Sopranos with Martin dimensions.

Kurt

Thanks It's ideal, but its about a £100 including shipping. I might take the hit eventually but my father had a TIA and needs looking after, I'm not earning so thats just out of budget at the moment. Appreciate your supplying the link.

I would think that the guardian vintage soprano case would be fine. Note, I said vintage soprano and not just soprano.
Vintage model is for Martin type w friction tuners and no "ears". I am presuming that the non vintage model is for "ears". But do check measurements for yourself. The case hardwear is not as nice as some brands but perfectly serviceable. My Timms lives in mine.

OK thanks again - the Guardian Vintage Soprano case was available for a while on Amazon UK, but not at the moment, might turn up at another retailers. Very few cases seem to cater for for completely supporting the smaller Sopranos. I'll try the Stagg case it's available locally and a pal of mine has just acquired the crossrock so that's a couple of local try before you buy options.

I have the Stagg GCX-UKS case which my Ohana SK-35 sits it. It fits the Kiwaya perfectly. I have not measured but I think the dimensions are identical to the Oahu case as far as width goes. The Oahu case can hold some long neck sopranos but the Stagg cannot. Not an issue for you but I wanted to mention it.

Top Bottom