Mele double neck

Anyone out there have a double neck to sell? Mele

I've never even heard of these, what are they baritone on the bottom neck and tenor on the top neck? Got a link or photo? Feel free to PM if it's going to clutter the thread.

Mele is known for making some special one offs. That double neck tenor may be the only one in existence.

You could ask Mele to make you another special. I don't think its going to be cheap any which way.

Anthony

Go talk to John Doan.....ask him who he knows as a builder.....there is a Russian fellow here in town who is an innovative builder...maybe Alexi would consider the challenge. He and John are also close friends.

Bill
Alexi is the person who came to SUSA toward the last? If so I know him, thanks
I have a lot of figured KOA from Big Island that needs to be played since my luthier has retired

Around here no one does a finer job than kerry char in portland. Yesterday I saw a THEREBOW (as in fear-bow) It was father's. She is in her early 80s. There is another builder on Market street
Don't get your knickers in a twist, and we can go to the Luthier's Exhibit this spring at Marylhurst College in Portland. There you can see at least a dozen local builders.

Top Bottom