Ko'olau Custom Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazybees

Reaction score
Ko'olau Custom Koa Tenor SOLD

This is a Model 200 Ko'olau Custom Koa Tenor. Made in June of 05. I upgraded to the best Koa they had. It is AAAAA Master Grade. The pictures don't do the wood justice, it is 3 dimensional. You really have to see it in person to see the beauty. Everyone who sees it just says it is the most beautiful wood they have ever seen. It changes the way it looks with every change in the light angle. More importantly it sounds better than it looks. Tonally it continues to improve like a fine wine. I also upgraded to Waverly Gold tuners with Ebony buttons, a Rope and Ebony binding and a Tru Oil hand rubbed finish. The finish allows the instrument to really sing and is easy to maintain. The Uke has all of around 2 hrs playing time and is in New conditon. Setup in LoG. Comes in a Ko'olau hard case.

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I'm agog. The wood on that instrument is truly stunning.

I just HAVE to win a lottery. Now, please, before someone else gets it.

Maybe I should have a Ukulele Underground Raffle and sell tickets. What do you think? Say 100 tickets @ $20, or 50 tickets @ $40. Wouldn't it be a first? Any ideas?

Maybe I should have a Ukulele Underground Raffle and sell tickets. What do you think? Say 100 tickets @ $20, or 50 tickets @ $40. Wouldn't it be a first? Any ideas?

g'day we had a guy on another forum do that, he put up for raffle up on a brand new honda z50jz, sold 100 tickets for $50 each plus a z50 t-shirt, its really easy to do, i helped him out with it all, if you want i can lend you a hand, becuase things like this bring the whole community together and it gets everyone very excited about it, offer for 2 week 100 tickets for US$20 only 1 per person, everyone must pay before there name is confirmed, then after the two weeks, if there is any tickets left over people can have a chance to buy another ticket, winner just has to cover postage and people can make all payments via paypal. If winner covers postage cost then what that will do is allow people like myself and all other countries to have a chance to be involved. Great work mate if your willing to do that. I forone see everyone getting involved. Get admin to make a sticky with it so it dosnt get lost through the forums.

Great suggestion mate, i do hope you go through with it:shaka:

wow... 2k,

I don't think it's legal but I'd still buy a few tickets.

Isn't a raffle held for some sort of cause with all proceeds going to charity? Anyway, here's an FAQ about raffles.

Not sure how legal that sort of raffle is...
Depends where the site is hosted. In the USA, UK and Canada, it's illegal to hold any sort of raffle in which money is collected without a licence. probably similar in otehr nations, but I only know for sure these three.

The authorities could close the domain, fine the site owners and maybe even the mods, too. Really mess up the uke community if that happened.

Act with caution.

Will you take 1999 monthly payments?

I checked here in Washington State a lottery online is illegal. Also violates interstate gambling laws. Fun idea but no can do !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom