WTB Blue Ridge Tenor guitar BR40TCE

Juliagulia

Reaction score
Hiya,

I play a concert ukulele and have never quite got to grips with a six string guitar so I'd like to try a Tenor guitar. I like the sound of the BR40TCE and need to plug in. If anyone has one for sale, please get in touch. Although I am based in the U.K. I could have it delivered to a US address as my family are based in SC.

Many thanks,
Julia

Julia -

Not sure if you're interested in a BR-70T or not, but Musicians' Friend had them only sale for $625. Not sure if they are still on sale. Mine came yesterday and it's an amazing instrument. Nicely built. Good tone. Beautiful. Alas, I will probably return it as the jump in scale and more narrow fretboard I think are just too different my musically challenged self.

If anyone in SoCal wants to check it out or is interested in it, let me know.

Last edited:
Hiya,

I play a concert ukulele and have never quite got to grips with a six string guitar so I'd like to try a Tenor guitar. I like the sound of the BR40TCE and need to plug in. If anyone has one for sale, please get in touch. Although I am based in the U.K. I could have it delivered to a US address as my family are based in SC.

Many thanks,
Julia

HI Julia, just a friendly bump here, Big D has just listed a Blue Ridge BR40TCE. I have the exact same instrument and I really love it. The Fishman pickup in it works great and sounds fabulous

Thanks both! Eddie, that guitar looks gorgeous but I'm afraid it's a little out of my price range and I need the pickup. Thanks for the tip Dave I'll get onto Big D. ��

Top Bottom