Martin 0XK - where to buy?

Ukuleledad

Reaction score
I am a U.K. resident & will be visiting the States soon. Can anyone tell me who in the U.S. is selling Martin 0XKs the cheapest at the moment. They are never discounted over here!

Will you be in the states long enough to order one and have it shipped somewhere stateside?

Do you have someone stateside who could order it for you and have it shipped to them?

I've had good luck with Amazon, Sweetwater and Musician's Friend, but haven't checked out pricing or current availability at those vendors lately.

You might google to see what music shops might be in the area you'll be staying and if any are authorized Martin dealers.

Cheapest is not always cheapest in the end. I strongly suggest buying from a shop that will QC and do a basic set up. The big box music retailers typically do not so any set up. What you get might be fine. And it may very well have minor issues and or need set up. If you indicate where in the states you'll be, maybe people can make specific recommendations.

I got mine from 'Reverb.com'

Good luck! I enjoy mine a lot :)

keep uke'in',

Cheapest is not always cheapest in the end. I strongly suggest buying from a shop that will QC and do a basic set up. The big box music retailers typically do not so any set up. What you get might be fine. And it may very well have minor issues and or need set up. If you indicate where in the states you'll be, maybe people can make specific recommendations.

For a place with decent prices and set up, you can try https://www.elderly.com/martin-oxk-soprano-uke-gigbag.htm

Top Bottom