The KoAloha Ukulele Story ON Demand!!!

Spooner

Reaction score
Hey Ukers,
Timing is everything...in my recent dealings with KoAloha I learned that they were premiering their movie.
Seeing as how I have an internet radio/video site I began discussions about airing this on my site. KoAloha and Gary were gracious enough and happy to allow me to expose my audience to the film.

In that same time frame I found out that UU was doing a premiere. So, I held off on putting this film up.
I see that many did not get the chance to see this. Well I have good news!

You now can see The KoAloha Ukulele Story any time you want!! It is now up and running on the KoAloha channel on SpoonerRadio. The link is in my sig.
It features all of the goodies that are packed into the DVD including Gary's Director's cut!!

A big Mahalo to KoAloha and Gary for this wonderful film and of course to UU for being the best ukulele site on the internet!!!! :shaka:

Cool. There is some cool stuff on there. Thanks for sharing!

:shaka:AWESOME, MAHALO A NUI LOA!:shaka:

sweet! my schedule never worked out when UU was showing it but i was always curious... now i can watch it during my free time!

Very cool! I am glad you have all had a chance to enjoy it.
It'll be up there anytime you want to go back and check it out.

There's some great Jake shows up there too (as well as a ton of other great music and video)!

THANK YOU so much for the link. Being overseas, my schedule never permitted me to watch it on UU. It's my dream to one day own a KoAloha, not only because of the quality of the instrument, but also because of the KoAloha "managerial philosophy" and the great customer care!!!!
Again thanks a bunch!!!!!! Can't wait for this weekend to watch it and dream of one day owning a beautiful KoAloha!!!!!!!

Top Bottom