Nud

valde002

Reaction score
This was supposed to be an exciting NUD, but it is turning into a frustrating one. :( Fed ex has not come yet and it is getting late. I should have paid the extra $5 for the window of delivery time...

Don't worry yet -- around my neighborhood FedEx will deliver up until 8pm. My fingers are crossed that your new uke will still arrive today!

Don't worry yet -- around my neighborhood FedEx will deliver up until 8pm. My fingers are crossed that your new uke will still arrive today!

Thanks! Was trying to get it before the kids and wife got home. So I could spend some time with it and get to know it better. And hide it :rolleyes:

Thanks! Was trying to get it before the kids and wife got home. So I could spend some time with it and get to know it better. And hide it :rolleyes:

If you can get away with hiding it, your pretty darned skilled. My wife would have figured it out ten minutes after the credit card takes the hit.

If you can get away with hiding it, your pretty darned skilled. My wife would have figured it out ten minutes after the credit card takes the hit.
Sweet talking Uke dude........ Would you like a new pair of shoes for Valentine Day my dearest honey bunch?
Sweet talking Uke dude's wife.......What kind of wood is your new uke this time Super Brain.?

Sweet talking Uke dude........ Would you like a new pair of shoes for Valentine Day my dearest honey bunch?
Sweet talking Uke dude's wife.......What kind of wood is your new uke this time Super Brain.?

haha! Bingo!

Well, if I get discovered, its no biggie...I do all of our financial stuff. Plus I sold some Lowe's stock last month specifically for this (and asa just in case the stock market would tank at the time). AND I work an extra day or two each week to subsidize our income (I work just weekends usually). So it's all good! :D

I waited over a month for FedEx, but looks like the seller never sent it!!! Got my refund with no replies.

Hope it has now safely arrived and you are now happily strumming away!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hope it has now safely arrived and you are now happily strumming away!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks for your consoling post OhioBelle! I finally received it just at 8:00 last night. I must've been the last stop. I literally must have looked out the window at least 100 times. Waa. First world problem I guess so I shouldn't complain.

I will see if I can post pix

Here are some pix :D
20170203_070439.jpg20170203_070409.jpg20170203_174303.jpg ATTACH=CONFIG]97563[/ATTACH]20170203_174422.jpg

Attachments

• 20170203_174440.jpg
    20170203_174440.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Top Bottom