I just ordered an Opio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeshan

Reaction score
...sorry, Im a bit excited. :rolleyes: I just had to tell some like minded peeps!!!!!!!

Shannon

...sorry, Im a bit excited. :rolleyes: I just had to tell some like minded peeps!!!!!!!

Shannon

The question begs to be asked (because of your last thread).......is it a TENOR :music:

hehehe...DownUpDave...no it is not. However, after purchasing my Kala tenor and LOVING it, I realized the only thing I didnt have was a Concert. So now I will have one of each size. The tenor has barely left my teeny tiny hands since its purchase. :cool:

hehehe...DownUpDave...no it is not. However, after purchasing my Kala tenor and LOVING it, I realized the only thing I didnt have was a Concert. So now I will have one of each size. The tenor has barely left my teeny tiny hands since its purchase. :cool:

Awesome on both accounts. I have an original Koaloha Opio concert made from sapelle. It was first the very first shipment Koaloha sent to HMS. You will love the Opio, such a fabulous sound. Congratulations

Congratulations, Shannon! Opios seem like fabulous ukes!

I can totally relate to having one of each size. But be careful - that's how it starts!!! LOL! :rotfl:

Congrats on the Opio! Pretty sure it is going to be awesome !

I enjoy playing my Opio concert more than any of my ukes (with all due respect to the other ukes). Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the translation of "Opio" is "she of the tiny hands."

Opio is awesome. Take pics and describe when you receive it

Great! Like DownUpDave, I have a first generation Opio in soprano.

I'm curious as to which model of Opio? The Ukulele Site has a Spruce/Acacia Tenor that is calling out to me, even though I have the Sapele Tenor...

Im getting the solid acacia version. Will post pics after I receive it.:)

Acacia I heard is fabulous. I've seen them they are amazing looking and I love their friction pegs.
Only wish their standard sopranos had at least 15 frets.

Thats awesome weeshan! I have an Opio tenor in acacia. Regardless of the size, I think you made a great choice :) Congrats!

I have a bunch of beautiful custom 'ukuleles but I find I enjoy playing my pre-owned Opio more than all the others. Tenor, spruce and acacia.

Congrats!

Top Bottom