The UU Tome. v3 ALL INTERESTED LOOK HERE

JKoval

Reaction score
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12465
http://www.youtube.com/user/xKoval

That's the original idea. The people who've shown interest so far are, and you DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE HAD RECEIVED SOMETHING FROM DEACH IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, THAT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING IN THE PREVIOUS POST:
  • Myself, starting the notebook in NJ
  • outlander NJ
  • nikolo727 PA
  • josuegroundhog VA
  • beeejums VA
  • ukisociety KY
  • seeso IL
  • link UT
  • UkEdman90 CA
  • cpatch CA
  • tukef UK
  • ukeshale UK
  • theWannabe90 Belgium
  • grappler AUS

The idea is that I start a basic musician's notebook with some chords and bits of songs and then I send it to the people on the list and they in turn fill in their own musical ideas. When the list is complete, the last contributor sends it to me, and then maybe I could make copies or something for a contest or just treasure it and share the contents with the world. :p

Being that I'm in New Jersey, I think I'd send it to Outlander first, since he told us that he is also in Jersey. Does anyone else want to participate? As soon as we have a set list, we can begin this project.

And guys, well done on the quick responses already, this can really turn out well!

-Jeff

Last edited:
People who have already shown interest post here about any questions or anything... let's get this started.

-Jeff

Yeah, I guess as of now THIS is the list... so I I'm guessing everyone post your state at least and then I could make a chronological list of contributors.

-Jeff

I wont have tons to contribute but I'd like to be involved.

Virginia. (bout an hour from beejums actually)

I'm interested. I think even if people don't have musical ideas to contribute, they should still be able to contribute anything else. Drawings, doodles, pictures, poems... etc.

I'm interested. I think even if people don't have musical ideas to contribute, they should still be able to contribute anything else. Drawings, doodles, pictures, poems... etc.

Definitley, dude. I'll leave stickies notes in it when I start the send out.

I think I'm going to cap the list soon... so any last second people interested?
...Deach, you want in?

-Jeff

I'm happy to contribute, although my musical abilities are significantly less than my musical knowledge (which is significantly less than it seems).

One suggestion, BTW, is that everyone who receives the notebook take a picture of themselves with it in a location that is representative of where they live and include a copy of that photo with their entry (and a link to the photo online so that everyone in UU can track the progress of the notebook.)

Last edited:
Great idea, cpatch. Seconded.

Good ideas, guys. I think the first page in the book will just be a sign and where ya from type of deal... this is going to be amazing. I want to see it when it's complete, with the cover all decorated and stuff.

-Jeff

hey if you want i have some spare wood sitting in my garage bro i can make a nice lil plaque we can all sign if you want something like your first attempt but im down!!!!!! what would be nice is in the book to have a hint and how to section as well.

I think you should wait for a week before capping the list. Give people enough time to see the thread.

If anyone wants to participate but is worried about the cost of shipping I'll cover the costs for the first 5 people who need help.

The cost from coast to coast US is just under five bucks... this is better than I thought.

maybe we could make a fund or something to pay for the shipping. like a charity or something? anyone here connected with fedex or whatever?

Ill do it too. Im in PA so ill be next in line if your in Jersey. :p

i'm in but we're talking england and the fact that i won't be able to contribute much other than my love for UU. maybe a poem or too

We're going to need confirmations on the people's participation on the list! lol
And standard shipping to the UK is about six dollars I've found out.
-Jeff

Last edited:
I was thinking about the notebook here and I'm wondering?

Is this gonna be a spiral bound thing or like a smallish 3 ring binder? I was thinking the binder may be easier to add stuff to. Maybe a folder to stick a few things in or something?

Top Bottom