PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the ukulele deprived blues...

JKoval
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
...and as I sit here, watching the minutes slip away freely, unable to grasp them in my tired fingers, and watch the clock turn far too quickly towards six o'clock, when I begin my work shift at the local craft store, I'm sullen when I conjur the images of playing my Kala in the newly awakened sunny days of central Jersey... alas, but no, I shall be indoors for the next hours... unable to make some gentle tunes...

Someone cheer me up! :P

-Jeff

Cago
04-24-2009, 12:05 PM
I busted my hands up and haven't been able to play my ukulele for 2 days. I'm so lost without it. I sympathize.

Link
04-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I hate work.. that's where I am now. My job rocks, work with my best friends all day.. but no ukulele. Haha. I'm afraid there is no cheering you up without a uke around.

cpatch
04-24-2009, 01:23 PM
...and as I sit here, watching the minutes slip away freely, unable to grasp them in my tired fingers, and watch the clock turn far too quickly towards six o'clock, when I begin my work shift at the local craft store, I'm sullen when I conjur the images of playing my Kala in the newly awakened sunny days of central Jersey... alas, but no, I shall be indoors for the next hours... unable to make some gentle tunes...

Someone cheer me up! :P
Well, you have the start of some pretty cool lyrics going there.

UkuleleHill
04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
How poetic and true. Alas I am in the same boat.

JKoval
04-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, you have the start of some pretty cool lyrics going there.

That's not a bad idea...

Bluke
04-24-2009, 06:16 PM
I always find that work keeps getting the way of my personal life.