The UAS has claimed another victim

Link

Reaction score
Just layed away an amazing Kala tenor. Solid spruce top, spalted maple back and sides. Acoustic electric. I played it for an hour and things escalated from want to need. So I gave em' $70 and layed it away. Man, it's so gorgeous. I can't wait till she's in my arms again. I played her through an amp with moderately thick reverb and felt like Aldrine. Haha.

Buying a case for her from MGM. BTW, her name.. is Malon.

Another good quality tenor. This pretty much means that I have to get at least 2 more ukes, a nice acou-elec concert and a Pineapple. Damn this uas!!!

545a_1.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, what was the TOTAL cost? Cool looking uke.

:shaka:

UAS is actually a cure, by the way. Often misidentified as a disease.

There is no cure. It is like herpes. No cure, only treatment.

$330 :(

Pretty much same price from MGM, but with him you get a hard case and tuner. Oh well, this place had layaway, and they're good peoples too so I don't mind supporting them.

LOL.

Oh man.. I can't wait to see her again.. with her beautiful cutaway...

I understand the Centre for Disease Control and the WHO will be issuing a joint communique warning of a possible pandemic of UAS.

Last edited:
That is something I do not have.

Honestly, It's the wife more than the no job or no money that keeps me from finding a way to get that KoAloha that keeps calling my name...

I can go without food for a month or so, but The wife and kids might get suspicious with mac n cheese outta the box or raman for dinner every night though.

:)

I've found a cure for UAS...

It's called being Broke and unemployed

:)

JT

I wish it worked that way! But I'm broke, unemployed, and I risk destroying a long relationship with my UAS anyway.

Two tickets to UkeFest, or a tenor?

Top Bottom