Late 1920's Martin 2K Excellent

Smeckman

Reaction score
Late 1920's? Martin 2K Ukelele in excellent original condition. Beautiful uke made of highly figured Koa wood. The pics don't do this instrument justice. This uke needs nothing and sounds great! Comes with a non original case. I don't know much about ukes so feel free to ask question. Here are some pics- https://www.flickr.com/photos/20784543@N03/albums/72157676689692583 Asking $1,495 shipped Conus.

Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! Magnificient! Beautiful! Running out of words here! :)

Thanks CML! I'm in Southeast Missouri. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the town.

Edit nevermind

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the message I sent to reply to a question asked in the private messages got through. If you didn't get the message, please contact me at my email address robert9908@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Rob

Is the 2K a concert scale?

I'm not sure but I believe it could have been. Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure if it's concert scale or not. What would the length be? I can measure. This is a soprano uke.

I'm not sure if it's concert scale or not. What would the length be? I can measure. This is a soprano uke.

It's a soprano. Standard concert scale is 15".

Top Bottom