Emil Bader ukes?

buraian

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Emil Bader is still making ukulele on Oahu? I'm going there in May, so I sent him an e-mail several weeks ago to see about having one made. But I never heard back from him.

If he's given up making them, I won't keep bothering him. But I'd hate to miss out just because of a dropped e-mail.

Thanks,
-Brian

I talked to him last year before I traveled to Hawaii. He was quite difficult to get hold of, but he's still making ukes. Be patient.

S and J Crafts, 1624 Murphy Street, 808 8413552 was his old contacts,
Not sure he is at the stadium swap meet or selling to global creations yet, Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone. No luck, so far. But I did get in touch with Global Creations through their Facebook page. As of a few days ago, they had two milo sopranos and offered to hold one for me. But I really want a concert scale instrument. My current uke is a Lanikai soprano. It was a gift from my wife, so it isn't going anywhere! ;) I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope they have more in April.

If anyone wants them, better get to it! I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope they have more in April.
-Brian

Top Bottom