Whats wrong (or Right) about this picture???

Last edited:
This is a thin profile Koaloha tenor with Mi-si active electronics///great for stage as it has a beautiful acoustic tone thru the pickup and hardly any feedback due to body design...Tone wise its almost the same as a regular tenor Slightly less bass and volume but still you can tell its classic Koaloha...

Looks like it was run'd over by one of these:
steamroller.jpg

That's it...going to have to use my ukulele mafia connections to "persuade" Kaneohe_til_the_end to steal me one of these from the factory. ...and a pineapple sunday...and a sceptre...

Reminds me of my Waverly Street pineapple, thinner profile than normal. Maybe I'll make Waverly #51 my travel ukulele.
Surprising how much volume you can get from these thin ukuleles.
20090424_3482_edited-1.jpg

WSuke-1.jpg

Heres a quick video sound sample as soon as you tube processes it...You will notice I had to turn off the phone call in the middle of it LOL I origianlly had three that Paul Okami at Koaloha made for me but he stole one back for himself that buggah....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvMMDirp88Y

its even more stunning in the video!!

These are not new models These are custom made by Paul fOkami for me...

sounds very hawaiian, to me.. play drop baby drop on it lol

for some reason, drop baby drops tells me whether it sounds good or not, its betetr for me to tell. but this is a great ukulele.. and its not even amplified!!

how much do 1 of these go for??

i want one!

Top Bottom