New Aquila Kids' Strings? Any luck?

Tenore76

Reaction score
As a classroom teacher, I've been looking to purchase the new Aquila Kids Strings, but am having trouble even getting any response from the company on how to order them. Their website directs me to Cordoba, and Cordoba says they don't know how to get them...

This is a bit frustrating, especially because I'm going to be doing a couple of presentations to other teachers in a little bit that I wanted to show these as a possibility. Anyone have any idea how to get a hold of these?

Do I remember choirguy had a set already?

Send him a PM. Or do a search about them and him. I believe he said he ordered them in bulk (20 sets at a time) from somewhere. Pretty cheaply too as I recall.

Yes, they look available there, but based on their website here, it looks like schools can purchase them in groups of 20 for a discount. Those on the Strings By Mail website are for a single set of strings.

My impression is that this is a new rollout for Aquila, and they're still getting the structure set up. I'm all for being patient with it, though, since it seems as though they are specifically attempting to help out schools!

Top Bottom