NUD: Soprano Flea

OhioBelle

Reaction score
acquired this from a great forum member in the marketplace, and now I know why all the Flea-fuss. This little thing has the most comfortable action yet.

I will post updates after I do a bit of decorating on the black top. Until then, please enjoy the following:

Passing Inspection:

IMG_5762.jpg

Can you spot the hidden Fiero?
IMG_5759.jpg

Congrats!

That's just CAT--TASTIC! :)

Now Fiero has fleas...:rofl:

Congrats! Is your kitty a Bengalese? He's very pretty.

Flea's (and Fluke's) are probably my Most-Played Ukes. Just from the simple fact that they're always standing around ready to go at a moment's notice. Love the action too. Congrats

I have 2 cats and no Fleas... The only uke I've ever regretted selling! COngratulations, enjoy yours!

That is so nice. Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it for 100 years.

I have wanted a Flea for a long time. I go back and forth. I love the action and they project so well.

My only thing is, I'm just a traditionalist at heart. I always think it's cool when I see someone else playing a more modern or unusual ukulele, but for me I just seem to prefer old woody figure 8 ukes, some pineapples. Guess I'm a bore.

That is so nice. Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it for 100 years.

I have wanted a Flea for a long time. I go back and forth. I love the action and they project so well.

My only thing is, I'm just a traditionalist at heart. I always think it's cool when I see someone else playing a more modern or unusual ukulele, but for me I just seem to prefer old woody figure 8 ukes, some pineapples. Guess I'm a bore.

Not a bore at all! You just know what you like. Me, I've been on a year-long uke adventure, trying out and figuring out everything. A Flea/Fluke was something that just HAD to be tried, and the price was right on this one. I am truly mystified at how they get the action so low. It's really quite astounding how easy it is to play. I like (LOVE!!!) my wooden ukes, too. And this Flea at least has SOME wood - the neck! :)

Intriguing list of Ukes! Next chance I get I must experience this Uke they call the Flea..

Top Bottom