aNueNue Harp Ukulele

Would you like to se aNueNue making harp-ukulele again?

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend recently got a harp guitar, and I love it. Now I'm interested in harp ukes. Your aNueNue is certainly one I'd consider.

- FiL

Yes, yes, yes! Mr. Howlett, please do this. I tried one of those at Ribbee Boutique in Bangkok some years ago and loved it - always regretted not buying it when I had the chance. (How could people vote "no"? Voter fraud? :p)

I vaguely remember seeing a video or picture of one with modifications done to the headstock for the bass strings - little pegs added as an improvement. Could a new model have such improvements?

I no longer have any control over production or design but I will feed this back to aNueNue...

How about a Psuedo Uke Harp like your Guitar??

I made a couple at the trun of the century (love saying that...). It's an idea I may look at as I get to the end of my making life and am having even more fun. Thanks for reminding me of the many possibilities open to me :)

I would love to see them making the harp uke again! I've wanted one since I found out they existed... They were at Uke Republic at the time if I remember right. I couldn't afford one and still can't. But if they made a comeback, I would start saving! I love my one uke and don't want anymore traditional models. If I were to add another instrument, it would definitely be a harp uke!

I think you would have to snap one up when they became available - I get inquiries for them all the time...

Seeing that you rarely see one on the market, there definitely seems to be demand.

I have a harp uke in the Marketplace right now if anyone is interested.

Warndt, I can't find it your posting in the marketplace. Can you post this link in this thread or pm me?

- FiL

Top Bottom