No Profile Picture

UkuEroll

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a reason why my profile picture dosn't show up when i post a message? is it because i'm a newbee.
Regards

Your profile picture is the one on your user profile. You know the one that appears when you click on your username? Your avatar is the one that appears on your posts.

Welcome to the forums!!! Have a great time!

Glad that you are contributing. If you have any more questions regarding this nature, go to the ukulele beginners section of the forums and ask your questions there. Or use the search function to see if your questions cant be answered by the people here(but we are a smart bunch I think we can help you out ;))

Glad that you are contributing. If you have any more questions regarding this nature, go to the ukulele beginners section of the forums and ask your questions there. Or use the search function to see if your questions cant be answered by the people here(but we are a smart bunch I think we can help you out ;))

Yes sorry for posting in the wrong group, only just sussed out how to filter through the post.
I'm having a blast

Regards

Top Bottom