Kala 8-String Tenor, LR Baggs Pickup & Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otofonik

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope it's ok that this is my first post! I am a songwriter who has made excellent use of a beautiful uke for the past few years but now it is time to explore another sound (I'm looking to get a tenor guitar).

For sale is an 8-string tenor from Kala in golden acacia, with cutaway. It has been set up by a tech in Brighton for good intonation and action, and the factory electronics have been replaced with the LR Baggs Five.0 system.

It has two strap buttons, and the strings are a recent set from Southcoast Ukes, which I reckon are the best set available for 8-string.

I've been extremely careful with this instrument and it is in excellent condition. We've lived in the UK, Netherlands and Ireland which I understand are all kind countries to instruments, humidity-wise.

Included also are a hard case and stand.

I'm looking for €500 but open to all reasonable offers, bearing in mind that it cost €400, some work has gone in to it, the pickup was €150 and the case €80.

I will ship worldwide with very careful packaging.

IMG_0010 copy.jpgIMG_0014 copy.jpgIMG_0016 copy.jpgIMG_0013.jpgIMG_0019 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom