Where is everyone from? Norwich UK here...

Fuzzbass

Reaction score
Finding some lovely people on this site. Where is everyone from? I'm near Norwich, Norfolk, UK. Spread the uke love worldwide:)

Orange County, New York

Lol, Orange County California

Born in Austin, TX. But I have never stopped moving. I've lived in every corner of the USA, spent time in a few other countries/continents.

Right now in the Florida panhandle, but we never stay anywhere more than 2 years.

Seriously considering a semi-permanent move to the Yucatan peninsula area of Mexico, or Panama...possibly Peru or Ecuador.

To be honest, we'd love to be UK citizens, but it's not easy to make that happen.

From the D.C. area. Now living in Wood County, West Virginia on the Little Kanawha River.

I split my time between Ames, Iowa and Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Right now we are in San Juan. I'm a farm boy from central Iowa originally.

Born in Superior, Wisconsin.

Raised in the 'burbs of Madison, Wisconsin and in Beirut, Lebanon.

Lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin from '69-'79, still claim it as my home town.

A few years in Rock Island, Illinois.

Lived for 12 years in a blink-and-you-miss-it town south of Moline, Illinois (kinda like the Tractors song sings about)--Alpha, Illinois--for 12 years.

Last ten years in Galesburg, Illinois--"Rail City"--Sa-LUTE!!

Pensacola, FL, apparently not too far from Griffis.

Ahoy, good sir! Hope to spend more time in Pensacola. My dad was stationed there back in the 50s. Lots of good music shops I hear.

I split my time between Ames, Iowa and Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Right now we are in San Juan. I'm a farm boy from central Iowa originally.

Puerto Rico is one place I have NOT been, but have always wanted to see.

Born in Superior, Wisconsin.

Raised in the 'burbs of Madison, Wisconsin and in Beirut, Lebanon.

Lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin from '69-'79, still claim it as my home town.

A few years in Rock Island, Illinois.

Lived for 12 years in a blink-and-you-miss-it town south of Moline, Illinois (kinda like the Tractors song sings about)--Alpha, Illinois--for 12 years.

Last ten years in Galesburg, Illinois--"Rail City"--Sa-LUTE!!

Preacher, I spent some of my "growin' up" years in Minnesota's Twin Cities. Spent some good times in Wisconsin. Also lived in Chicago a couple years and rambled around Illinois some.

I have no problem with tiny towns. Prefer them in some ways.

But I've come to two decisions about where I live: no harsh, freezing winters, and I'm going to try to never again live more than 20-30 miles from a beach.

In case anyone is not aware, you can add your location to your heading. At the top of the window to the right is a link, Settings, click once on that to go to a window with a left column of choices. Scroll down to Edit Profile and click it once. On the right is your Profile info, scroll down to Location and fill it in. Then scroll down and click the button, Save Changes.

My identical twin brother and I were born in Cincinnati, Ohio six weeks after our Holocaust survivor parents came to the US. Within about 16 months we moved to Boyle Heights Los Angeles, then shortly after moved to the West Side. I now live in a family owned apartment building my bother and I had built near the Beverly Center and Cedars Sinai Hospital.

Last edited:
My identical twin brother and I were born in Cincinnati, Ohio six weeks after our Holocaust survivor parents came to the US.

There is nothing I could say that won't sound cliche and anemic, but how amazing. I just cannot imagine. Few humans could. But we must never forget. I'm actually tearing up a bit.

...I now live in a family owned apartment building my bother and had built near the Beverly Center and Cedars Sinai Hospital.

Please do let me know the next time you are accepting residents who can only pay with sincere gratitude.

From beautiful Baltimore MD, but have resided in Hillsborough NC for the past 7 or so years...

Ahoy, good sir! Hope to spend more time in Pensacola. My dad was stationed there back in the 50s. Lots of good music shops.

Come to Blues Angel Music at 10:30 any Saturday morning for a ukulele jam, generally between 25 and 40 people there each week. Not taxing music but almost always a good time, then a bunch of us go out somewhere for lunch.

My parents sent me to Earth in an experimental rocket ship shortly before the destruction of my home planet... oh no, wait a minute, that wasn't me...

I be in sunny Cornwall me 'andsome :)

Born and raised in London, now living in Australia.

Top Bottom