FS or trade: Pono MT-8, 8 string tenor ukulele with hard case. $400 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Uke

Reaction score
SOLD: Pono MT-8, 8 string tenor ukulele with hard case. $375 plus shipping

Bump for price drop. Now $375 plus shipping

I have an excellent condition Pono MT-8, 8 string ukulele for sale or trade. Currently strung with Worth Clears, plus an extra set of strings (the other half of the Worth double length pack) is included, as is the hard case. I had a luthier add a single strap button to the bottom, but other than that it is stock. I just don't play it enough to justify it. It has a great setup and sounds great. Price drop- $375 plus shipping

Solid Mahogany top, back, and sides. Rosewood faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge. Rope marquetry rosette, pearl logo and position dots. Bone nut and saddle. Satin Finish

I would also be open to trade for other solid wood ukes (not sopranos) in that price range.

Link to pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/yG5f3

Last edited:
How about an MT-6? LOL

My first 8-string tenor was a Pono very much like this one. They're really nice instruments and they sound great. Good luck with your sale!

Bump for price drop: Pono 8 String Tenor, $375 plus shipping

Bump for price drop. $375 plus shipping. Will also consider trades on solid wood concerts or sopranos around that value.

How about go through you Private Mail file and delete enough stuff that will allow you to recieve new ones. I have yet to discuss buying or trading on the open forum.

Inbox

Sorry about that. I just went through and cleaned out my inbox and sent you a PM back. I think the inbox settings on UU are very low.

Colonel Uke...
I have sent you a PM in your UU mail box regarding this Pono MT-8.
Reno Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom