Meet ups

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, it might still be early to post this, but i noticed that there are a lot of people around areas that other people are. like myself, i am VERY close to Emilio Corpus and pretty soon we will meet up. and maybe some of those jammers from San Jose.

just an idea, but i think that it would be very nice if people in the forums should meet up and jam with each other.

hopefully a spark will be lit with this idea! :D

-Fred

man i would love to do this, for one i am in the San Fernando Valley, not too many ukulele players out here, and two i am moving in a few weeks. So i am kind of stuck for the time being. However in a few weeks i will be living in Hawai'i so then its game on!

oh bummer dude, it would be nice to jam with you before you leave. but at least youll live in a place where ukuleles are just as popular as guitars (maybe not true, but you get the idea) lol

i do visit Hawaii very often, and im trying to find work for this summer, so hey! if i go to your area, we can still possibly jam!

I'd love to get out and meet some other ukers but I'm up here in Canada. Brampton, Ontario to be specific. I'm still waiting for my first uke (a Fender Pa'ini solid mahogany w/pick up) to arrive at my local store. Then I want to find or start a local uke club. I already belong to the Brampton Folk Club which is for all instruments so I can take it there too but I'd like to get together with a group that just play uke - soprano, concert, tenoe, baritone & bass.

man i would love to do this, for one i am in the San Fernando Valley, not too many ukulele players out here, and two i am moving in a few weeks. So i am kind of stuck for the time being. However in a few weeks i will be living in Hawai'i so then its game on!

You got it dude! Will hit you up when you get here....or you can pm me. Don't forget to follow AG on twitter for he lets us peeps know when hes in town.....sometimes.

Top Bottom