Feeler for a possible Trade - Pono MT-6 for a tenor guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a pristine Pono MT-6 in a hardshell case with Southcoast strings on it that I'd be interested in trading for a tenor guitar, possibly a Kala....prefer solid top. PM me if you are interested and I'll send photos. Managed to download pics from SD card to Windows 10 computer...is in JPG format and UU won't upload.

Sold it.

Last edited:
Phil -

There's a Blueridge Tenor guitar (BR-60) that is listed on FMM for $375. I had and returned a BR-70 because the banjo-style neck was too narrow for me, but I was very impressed by the build quality and tone and it's my understanding that is generally true for Blueridge across their line.

Good luck! Eddie

Thanks for the heads up. I saw that and I know that Blueridge is a good value. I was just hoping to trade the Pono 6 string tenor uke for one.

I had the blueridge cutaway tenor with pickup and sold it. I have a kala tenor now.
actually like the kala better. smaller size, like a giant uke, instead of a small guitar, and nicer tone. The blueridge had a sharp piercing high pitch tenor tone that annoyed me. sort of like fingernails on a chalk board. I hardly played it. The kala sounds sweeter to my ears, more pleasing...easier to play....probaly does not make sense but that is my impressions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom