PDA

View Full Version : The last one right?

chrissulli
03-04-2017, 06:16 PM
So I fell in love this week with the spruce top Opio. Started talking to my wife about getting one for my birthday and got what's wrong with the one you have and this would be the last one right. When I told her probably not, she wanted to know where we are going to put them all. Thank goodness ukuleles are small. :rotfl:

Croaky Keith
03-04-2017, 11:25 PM
You know those fold up plastic crates - well I've got 2 of those, & all my (16 :o ) ukes fit in them in their gigbags!

DownUpDave
03-05-2017, 12:54 AM
So I fell in love this week with the spruce top Opio. Started talking to my wife about getting one for my birthday and got what's wrong with the one you have and this would be the last one right. When I told her probably not, she wanted to know where we are going to put them all. Thank goodness ukuleles are small. :rotfl:

Answer from husband to wife......."when the number of my ukes approach the number of your shoes and purses then we will talk".

DownUpDave
03-05-2017, 06:41 AM
When will the divorce be final?

Hahaha! As soon as she packs up ALL her shoes and purses. I figure I got 10 -15 years minimum before that happens.

Debussychopin
03-05-2017, 08:03 AM
it ain't the last one

bikemech
03-05-2017, 10:08 AM
You don't have to store them all. Give one away to a friend, neighbor, or relative. You just might be creating a new uke lover and, in the process, have someone new to play with.

Or you could give one away to UU member.... ;)