Recent thread on extrovert/introvert

lfoo6952

Reaction score
Hi All:

There was a recent poll taken on this forum asking whether you were either an introvert or extrovert. 70% of you voted either introvert or leaning towards introvert.

Here is a fun thing to try. I am reading a book on palmistry. It mentions that introverts have thin hands, extroverts have thick hands, and if you are somewhere in-between, then you possess both qualities.

Look at your hands from a side view, and tell me if this is true for you.
Let's have fun with this.

Luke

I hate to be a party pooper, but why is this thread in the "Uke Talk" board? Isn't it better suited to the "General Discussion" board?

Palmistry? No way! Better to consulate the Greek gods on this matter. Athena, for example, is known to be quite extroverted. If unsure of which god to consult, we could ask Zeus for assistance in this matter.

I hate to be a party pooper, but why is this thread in the "Uke Talk" board? Isn't it better suited to the "General Discussion" board?
Easier to follow here.

What about wide palms with thin fingers?

What about wide palms with thin fingers?

Without having seen a picture of what you described, it sounds like you might have the "triangular palm". This means you are adventurous, like hiking, mountain climbing, exploring, and freedom. You are a leader and like being in charge. Does that sound like you?

What does your book say about thick skulls?

Last edited:
Top Bottom