F.S. Pono MBD Baritone (Europe)

G Hill

Reaction score
Hi All
Another of my ukes that gets little play time by me, so it needs to go off to a new home.
The Uke is in great shape, and plays exactly as you would expect. I bought this uke about 3 years ago and it was sold to me as a 'second'. On receipt of the instrument I gave it a thorough inspection and was damned if I could find anything out of sorts with it in any way whatsoever. It doesn't even bear the 'second' mark on the label in the soundhole (as they normally do) That said, there is a black mark (felt tipped pen) above the label, so that could indicate something I guess?
Anyhow, as I've already said the uke plays great. It now has some very light strum marks, which are so slight they don't show up in the photo's, but apart from that it's in great shape.
It currently has Living Water DGBE strings fitted and is offered with the plush lined hard case in the photos.
£250 (GBP) (Paypal Friends and Family or you pay the Paypal fees) plus shipping costs to your location.
PM's please.
Edit: Forgot to mention.... It comes fitted with a K & K pickup
Cheers
Gary

huhatj.jpg

28l7toi.jpg

23rtzlw.jpg

s6rw20.jpg

Last edited:
I got one of those same instruments a month ago, bought from an eBay seller (it's my only uke, so it's getting lots of playing time!) It's beautiful to look at and hear, and I really like it. Mine has both the 2 on the label, and also the smudgy mark above it, which on mine looks more like a 2 with the ink wicking into the wood fibers to blur it somewhat. Nevertheless, even as a perfectionist, I can find nothing wrong with mine either. I have read of that happening a lot with Pono instruments, like they're even more picky than I am, which is hard to believe. Anyway, just wanted to put in a plug, and say good luck and best wishes, both to you and whoever becomes its lucky new owner!

bratsche

Top Bottom