Amumu - All Solid Acacia Concert with gig bag

bazmaz

Reaction score
For sale, (UK ONLY, sorry) - all solid acacia Amumu concert.

I rather like this one - very pretty Acacia woods, nice gig bag, narrow body.

Not the loudest ukulele in the park, but that narrow body is the reason I suspect. Brand new, as only used for review. Looking for £225

Buyer to pay postage.. Will be about £12 on top in the UK for insured delivery

_DSC0454.jpg_DSC0457.jpg_DSC0449.jpg

Wow I wish I had a job like yours, all these vendors give you their instruments for free for review, and then you can later sell them for $$profit $$ chaching!!

Just kiddin

Not that many can beat your prices though

I think the vendors benefit from the reviews. In fact, they might be the ones getting the deal.

Actually very very few (if any) vendors let me keep the instruments. This was about the only one that has been left with me in about 5 years..

Anything else i have for sale, I bought myself

Still available - but price now down to £190

If you got it for free, why not donate it to a hospital music therapy program?

I think many have derived knowledge, value, and enjoyment from his website. While your suggestion is noble, it doesn't take into account his time and very real costs of running such a site. Surely it's just that return shipping is prohibitive where this one is manufactured. Fair to conjecture it's a labor of love..

If you got it for free, why not donate it to a hospital music therapy program?

I donate the vast majority of those I buy to charity (local school, local hospice sales). On occasion I sell them on to help fund the website. Sale money will go to purchasing other ukuleles which will be reviewed then donated to charity also.

I donate the vast majority of those I buy to charity (local school, local hospice sales). On occasion I sell them on to help fund the website. Sale money will go to purchasing other ukuleles which will be reviewed then donated to charity also.

That seems to be a very fair answer to me - diplomatic too - and a very logical way in which to proceed. The way I see it you're neither a businessman or someone of significant wealth but rather a working family man who's generous enough to run your (free to view) web site, give of your valuable time and share your very valid opinions and experience with us.

Last edited:
Thanks Graham - indeed - anyone who thinks my blog is a money spinner, is sadly mistaken.

I have had endless people saying I should monetise it further, put subscriptions on there, pay per view content - no thanks. Was never what the site was about. Any income I get through Google Ads or donations, goes to getting more stuff to review, which then eventually gets donated to charity, festival charity raffles, local school etc.

I'm trying to downsize collection not increase it! This one just seemed a bit too high end to give away to a charity shop..

Top Bottom