HMS Vimeo recordings.......where are you???

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I didn't realize how often I check HMS Vimeo channel for new recordings. They have not put anything up for 4 weeks now and I am going through withdrawals.

It really does go to show how much time and effort they put into contributing to the Ukulele community with all their wonderful recordings of fabulous instruments. I guess they are busy doing set ups and trying to get ukuleles out the door and into the hands of the anxiously awaiting customer.

But I need to hear some new recordings.......how about you, are you jonesing as bad as me??? :p

Last edited:
I think Andrew has been very busy updating his website and other things..he may be out of the country right now too....hopefully he will start doing them again soon...there are some new one on his you tube channel I think...:)

Thanks Dave, yeah we’ll get back on it soon. We had a ton of defective ukes I’ve been fixing up to give to a homeless shelter down the road and at night been building a new review site, which has become really consuming. I stay up till 2 or 3 every night working on it. It’s gonna be much more enjoyable and a better resource I think. I do have ukes to record though. A few incredible Hoffmans just came in. Got a few nice used ukes too, Compass Rose, Martin, Some other new models too. I leave for Indo tomorrow to work at the Pono factory for a week but I’ll try to get one of the boys to come down tonight.

Thanks Dave, yeah we’ll get back on it soon. We had a ton of defective ukes I’ve been fixing up to give to a homeless shelter down the road and at night been building a new review site, which has become really consuming. I stay up till 2 or 3 every night working on it. It’s gonna be much more enjoyable and a better resource I think. I do have ukes to record though. A few incredible Hoffmans just came in. Got a few nice used ukes too, Compass Rose, Martin, Some other new models too. I leave for Indo tomorrow to work at the Pono factory for a week but I’ll try to get one of the boys to come down tonight.

We all appreciate everything you are doing, my friend. You sound very busy.

Keep winning.

Thanks Andrew and thanks for responding. I know you are a super busy guy and we all appreciate every thing you do. I am glad you mentioned about the ukes that are going to a homeless shelter. That really warms my heart, back atcha bra:shaka:

Same here, Dave. I check vimeo daily, looking for new samples from HMS. Glad to hear from Andrew himself that they have more coming up, and that he is going to Indonesia to work with Pono. There should be a very special one for me in the next batch...! :cool:

Totally agree! Need more HMS videos!

Two of those used to be mine :) They suddenly sound better after Corey got ahold of them!

Am I missing something, or is it just my iPad?

Aloha Aaron,,

It must be your iPad. I posted each of the 5 new videos that Andrew put up on Vimeo. One uke is yours. Sounds really nice!:drool:

I looked at the Thread on my Samsung Note and my posts with the videos came up missing content. Don't know why. I'm now on my computer and all 5 videos show up. Go figure. AUWE!

Top Bottom