hope you all enjoy

Sorry stan but I dont speak that language. I might enjoy if I knew what he was saying.......this isnt April 1st is it :p

Sorry stan but I dont speak that language. I might enjoy if I knew what he was saying.......this isnt April 1st is it :p
Hit the cogwheel for settings, activate subtitles (I had to choose portoguese first) then hit auto-translate. Should at least give you a rough idea :)

Hit the cogwheel for settings, activate subtitles (I had to choose portoguese first) then hit auto-translate. Should at least give you a rough idea :)
Maybe not!
maybenot.JPG

Well I was able to get the English subtitles but the translation leaves a lot to be desired ROTFL.

Not my language either, but I think I get the drift, he's talking about triad chords & showing where they all are on the fretboard. ;)

Yeah, I didn't understand a word, but suddenly realized that he was showing the C chord in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th positions, and in the 2nd column he was starting to show the D chord positions.

Kinda like Fretboard Roadmaps, by Fred Sokolaw, but without a common spoken language - however, the commonality of the shared musical language was there.

-Kurt​

Top Bottom