NUUD (New Used Ukulele Day)

UkeStuff

Reaction score
Some months ago, I posted that I would like to own an original Outdoor Ukulele--flaws and all--just to have, but that I wanted to buy it used. A fellow UUer reached out to me about a week ago and offered me his. I was humbled by the offer...and it arrived on Saturday.

While I am not a "soprano first" ukulele player, I am just thrilled to have this ukulele on hand...and should my boys get into it (they already have) I don't have to worry about damage (if you saw my thread about the Mahalo; incidentally, the repair is holding).

So...here it is...and many, many thanks to Sean for this little guy. He will be cherished!

081422FA-B293-455D-A46E-B68D5A6D615E_zpsg8xgnq4v.jpg

74111905-E9F8-45A6-BEFF-1ECF9CCB7012_zpssm6umxqr.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on getting what you wanted. Always nice when that happens, especially when you get a good deal.

Excellent........the Aloha spirit is alive and well.

I played the soprano at the "factory" in Bend. It was a difficult environment in which to evaluate an instrument as they share a space with, if my memory serves me correctly, a skateboard company. It is a high-ceiling, open-walled building so it would make any uke seem puny. In addition to this, the ukuleles had just been strung for the first time and the strings would not stay in tune. I did not buy one but I may sample another again sometime.

Congrats on your acquisition!

Congrats, Choirguy! I love my OU Tenor in bottle brown. Lives in my car and loves the cold weather!

Top Bottom