NUD WOU Soprano Solid Acacia

JesterBlod

Reaction score
New Uke day - always a good day! :D

Today I received from World of Ukes, one of their own design Ukulele’s. WOU Pioneer Soprano. http://worldofukes.co.uk/special-secret-offers/wou-pioneer-soprano-ukulele-all-solid-acacia)

I believe they only originally designed concerts and tenors but got a few Sopranos delivered too.

I also ordered a new Soprano case - which is a great fit for this Uke, and very good quality - very pleased with it.

Heres some photos, first impressions - Solidly built, Good looking, good sounding, good for the price…. I will live with it for a while to “bond” then will do a review and soundcheck etc.
P1090256.jpg
P1090248.jpg
P1090246.jpg
P1090247.jpg
P1090254.jpg

I like the gloss and abalone on it.
I love when there is a ebony reinforcing strip on the back of necks on a soprano uke.

I like the gloss and abalone on it.
I love when there is a ebony reinforcing strip on the back of necks on a soprano uke.

Thanks - The gloss looks good, but it's applied pretty thick. The whole Uke is a "sturdy" build - but then thats what I wanted - fairly indestructible but good looking! Perfect for taking camping, and rowdy nights at the pub....

That soprano has 20 frets for a standard sop scale I just noticed. That is really useful for me and awesome.

The number of frets was one of the reasons I chose it over other well known brands at similar money. It had its first "night out" yesterday, it performed well and received some admiring looks too. :)

Top Bottom